Versobank AS (registration code 10586461) (upon liquidation) (further Versobank) appointed by the decision of the Harju county court of civil case No. 2-18-4622 dated March 27, 2018, liquidators Eero Kaup, Villar Alinek and Ksenia Kravchenko, on the basis of the Law on Credit Institutions (KrAS), § 120 p.2, initiate legal proceedings on the liquidation of a credit institution.
1. Liquidators report on proceedings in the Versobank case.
2. All operations and transactions in Versobank, as well as payments to depositors and other creditors, are suspended.
3. The Guarantee Fund will reimburse depositors of the bank deposits (including client funds on the account) and investments of clients of investment services up to 100,000 euros per depositor and up to 20,000 euros per investor. In addition to the 100,000 euros, up to 70,000 euros will be compensated per depositor that have been received for personal use from the transfer of residential property in the last six months.
The depositors have an opportunity to check their deposit account through the Internet Bank of Versobank at www.versobank.com. In addition, the investor must fill out the application for compensation from the GF, which is available through the Internet Bank of Versobank from Thursday, June 29, 2018.
If the depositor does not have access to the Versobank Internet Bank, then from 29/03/2018 on working days from 9:00 to 17:00, the service desk is open at Versobank, Hallivanamehe 4, 11317 Tallinn.
If the depositor is unable to use the Internet Bank or visit the bank, the liquidators will contact the depositors by e-mail and will ask to provide the application with a digital signature.
4. Users of bank safe deposit boxes can come for their property, which is stored in a bank, at the office of Versobank, Hallivanamehe 4, 11317 Tallinn, on business days from 9:00 to 17:00 from 04.04.2018.
5. Lenders are required to notify liquidators at the latest by July 30, 2018 about their requirements to Versobank. In the notification, indicate the essence of the claim, the grounds and the size of the claim, and add the documents confirming the claim (§ 376 of ÄS). Please send requests to Versobank, Hallivanamehe 4, 11317 Tallinn, or e-mail email@example.com. Those depositors who have not received compensation through the Guarantee Fund must also notify their claims no later than July 30, 2018. Payments to creditors will be made after this deadline.
6. For additional information, contact the liquidator (phone +372 5679 8500, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org).
Versobank AS, invalid company names: MARFIN PANK EESTI AS; AS SBM Pank; AS PREATONI PANK
Harju County, Tallinn, Hallivanamehe str 4, 11317